Monday 21 January 2013

Surat Balasan Untuk @shandya

Klaten, 22 Januari 2013

Dear Shandy,

Terima kasih untuk suratnya. Still excited and speechless kalau baca surat kamu. Surely it's a wonderful surprise :") #TissueManaTissue

Oh iya selamat yang telah jadi selebtwit. Now I can put "knowing a selebtwit" under the achievement in my resume :D

Kabar aku alhamdulillah baik. Sekarang kurusan (tapi perut masib aja ndut >_<). Twmbah narsis (sering ganti2 avatar twitter gegara keasyikan main photo editor di kindle :p). Still and always enjoying my work as a school counselor, dan oh iya sekarang aku jadi pustakawan di sekolahanku yang baru.

I'm sorry to hear what's happen to your cell phone :(
It's a sad indeed g bisa ngobrol sama kamu lewat WA dan seperti yang kamu tau skype ku nggak jelas gitu koneksinya #cry
Seems that I have a bad relationships with skype >_<

As for you plan to go to Solo. I'm excited as well. And it is OK for the delay (that happen several times). I can understand. I supposed it is not the right time yet :D

Bulan Februari tidak ada long weekend (it's a sad). But there is one in March. At 29 to 31 of March. Would it be possible for you to visit me at that date? It's kinda special date for me and I wish that you could be here at that time #Blushing

So many things I want to say to you, exchange stories, blurbing around, or just sit and enjoy the surrounding seperti waktu kita bertemu di Bandung dulu. I'm looking forward for that time.

Yours
Arie

P.S. Thank your for the photo, and off course I still remember foto tersebut. #BlushingSeBlushing2Nya
P.P.S. Would you please check your DM I have a surprise for you :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Saya menghargai komentar, saran, kritik & masukan yang membangun. Komentar berupa spam, scam dan promosi akan dihapus, terima kasih.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites